Are you looking for ways to increase your organic traffic from Google? Optimizing your images can be a great way to expand your search presence, aligning your images with visual discovery.
To help with this, the team from SEO Sherpa share a range of image SEO tips in this infographic.
Here are a few items from their list:
- Start with keyword research
- Create high-quality images
- Choose the right file type
- Scale your images to correct proportions
- Optimize your file names
- Reduce the file size
- Write descriptive alt text
- Add captions and titles
Check out the infographic below for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.
Follow Mark Walker-Ford on Twitter